Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

In honor of the holiday, here are some of the funnier pictures I've seen floating around the internet. Even though some are political or religious (some of which I don't agree with), I can still be a good sport and see the wit in these. Hope you guys can too!


Mean but still kind of ironic.
Only posted this one because it's a campaign year. I disagree with this.

This one's poking fun at the recession.


Here's one about dogs, to end on a lighter note:

I'll update a picture of Eric and I later tonight. We're taking his siblings trick or treating. Be safe!
Happy Halloween!
til next time, stay classy!♥
-M

UPDATE: 
Here we are, E&M. (Eric & Michelle but also Elvis and Marilyn) Get it? Yeah, lame.
I apologize for the disastrous wig, lol.
I posted the funny one on Facebook but I also liked this one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment