Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Monday!

I know I'm supposed to do a book review today but considering the fact that I stayed up pretty late last night totally changing this blog around, I wanted to just give a sneak peak today. Thanks to eBay, I got these bad boys for only $24 in the mail today. That's a little under $3 a piece! :)


I started watching Gossip Girl on The CW because I read the first book back in 2007. The series is good, but I've always wanted to compare. I loved the book but never got around to buying the rest. Fast forward to 2012 and they're on their last season. So, as a tribute to the final season of Gossip Girl, I'll review the series. I might do two books at a time to make it a little faster for you guys. There's also a 10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th book and I've already received those separately. Should be fun for all the fans! :) 

Have a great week!
'til next time, stay classy♥
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment