Saturday, November 3, 2012

Running a bit behind!

Sorry for the late entry!
It's been a little hectic these past few days, but I am still going to post the Friday video (even if it's a Saturday).

I'll also be posting up about my progress on my happiness project sporadically. As I have mentioned before on my blog, I recently read a book called The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. It basically chronicles her year-long journey to be happier. She takes concrete steps to make this happen and her website offers a lot of help for those who would like to do their own. So yeah, I'm doing it. Hopefully, it's a lot of learning involved. I tried it through October but it was a little wishy-washy so I'm restarting it this month with a whole heart. In honor of this motivation, here is a video on happiness. :)


The music is a little tacky but the information is good.
It's a documentary and if you have Netflix, there's one that's better called Happy.
Have a great weekend!
'til next time, stay classy!♥
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment