Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Quote of the Week Wednesday!

Here is something that I found to be very true.


I struggle a lot with worrying but it's getting better. Also, I thought this picture was very artistic. It's sad to look at because of the child's face but I can appreciate the message and creativity.


Side Note: I'm thinking about changing up my format. Again. Instead of videos and pictures on Wednesdays and Fridays, I was thinking TV and movie reviews. It's something I already do out loud, so why not make it public? We'll see. Starting January, I do want to kick off blogging more often so I might keep the format now and just plug in my new ideas.

Sorry for the short entries lately! Still finals time. I'll post the results later.

'til next time, stay classy! ♥
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment