Saturday, November 26, 2011

video time!

haven't posted one in a while.
This is the guy I mentioned in a recent post that I discovered.
Guitar Center has begun to rub off on me, I suppose.
I use my Shazaam app to tag some songs I like on the radio and then I google them and just
browse around genres until I find things I like.
I like the original version of this song but I gotta admit this version is my favorite.
He's incredible..and so are David Ryan Harris, Dave Barnes, and Ernie Halter (in case you have time to kill and check them out). I was going to go see Dave Barnes in Austin but I couldn't get off for work! :( I was so excited, I got back on Facebook (after a 3 month hiatus) just so I could tag that I was there. I'm such a loser, lol.  His acoustic stuff is waayyy better than his more recent (and more pop-ish) CD and I was looking forward to seeing it live sooooooooo bad. Anyways, just thought I'd change it from book review after book review, haha. Enjoy! :)





til next time, stay classy!♥
ps- Have you noticed I changed the layout of the blog? You like? I was going for a more minimalist look.

No comments:

Post a Comment