Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Friday!

Hello and welcome to the weekend!! 

This song has been stuck in my head ALL day so I decided to look it up on YouTube.
It's one that's pretty well liked at the moment: "Clique" by Kanye West and Big Sean.
I don't really listen to hip-hop as often as I used to, but this song is really good.
I found the top three best choreography videos....well the ones I like best.

I really miss dancing. I was playing Just Dance 4 with my boyfriend's 8 year old sister and even just that small amount of dancing really made me feel good.
It really motivates me to want to get in shape to join a studio or something.

This video has 4 groups doing the same routine.
The first two (who probably did the choreo) are my favorites stylistically. 
This is the choreography I liked the best.

These guys had some nice chemistry so I chose to post their duet.
They also had a good mix of moves that alternated between following the beats and lyrics.

This group was the cleanest.
They were all together and made it easier to watch.
In the first video, the groups were a little distracting because they weren't together.

I thought I'd close out the week with something just for fun. I've noticed the past couple of posts have all been for some specific purpose. Something loose just for the weekend. :)

'til next time, stay classy!♥
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment