Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Inspirational!

I keep trying to stick to memes and stuff on Wednesdays but there's so much more I could do with my internet space than just spin mindless jokes around, ya know?
This video has been floating around in my news feed on Facebook and it's made a lot of people cry (including myself).

It's about this veteran who couldn't walk unassisted and through yoga, lost over 100 pounds and can now run on his own again. I did read someone talking about how he lost weight too fast; while that might be true, don't kill the spirit! lol
The main point was to show how he was able to walk again and how the human spirit can push through unlikely circumstance. It's not a scientific evaluation of weight loss, lol. Anyways, here you go:


'til next time, stay classy!♥
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment