Sunday, April 1, 2012

buuusssssyyy bee!

I completely forgot it was April Fool's Day today! :( 
I could've planned some epic things. 
Anyways, as I've mentioned before I'm pretty busy this semester.
Struggling in one of the six classes but I'm hoping to pull through.
Eric is really something else; every day I find something else to be surprised about.
I have told him sometimes he doesn't have a spontaneous bone in his body but lately he's
been really surprising.
Just when I think I have his personality pinned down, he does something that
really just makes me smile. I've felt this way before but not for this long...
isn't the honeymoon stage supposed to wear off?
I would always doubt whether or not I should tell someone something personal (even if it's just a friend) and with him, I don't feel that. Maybe I do momentarily when I get someone warning me about keeping my distance after the train wreck I was in but it goes away fairly quickly.
He tells me I look beautiful (or "really pretty") every single day and I don't even think he notices it. 
It's always as he fixes my hair, tucking in my bangs, or staring into my eyes after kissing my forehead.
He also came with me to church. We come from different faiths and he didn't feel my church so much. 
I was extremely discouraged so when he noticed, he reassured me that everything was going to be okay and that we just need to find a church we BOTH like.  
I can tell he's authentic with every thing that he says and I always felt so in awe about that kind of attention before because I didn't believe I deserved it but this time around, it's a different type of "awe". 
It's the healthy kind I would say and I just feel like relaxing and letting it marinate.
I'm finally starting to enjoy this relationship without feeling the triggers of the last one.
I also feel comfortable with him without putting on a show or promoting our status.
I was so conditioned to a "my way or the highway" kind of person (whether it be a significant other or at home) and Eric has all of the integrity in a man that I'm attracted to without all the drama.
He's a breath of fresh air and I'm just soakin' it up...

I know I've said this before but I am gonna start a weekly update and I figured a post about how happy I am would be a start since I am usually a drama queen on this thing. I'll update this entry later with a picture of the dogs I'm also falling in love with more and more. 

I'm just very affable lately because of the place I'm at right now. It's really great...and I never say stuff like that.

'til next time, stay classy!


No comments:

Post a Comment