Monday, December 26, 2011

the calm after the storm.

So...I have really been distracted. It's that Christmas rush. I was surprised at how pleasant it was. Even the meeting with my dad's part of the family was fun (and that's normally pretty bland). I guess it's the peace you feel when you have God on your side. It's the first year but I feel a major difference a in my attitude. I haven't been reading as much though. :( I'll post next time with a review. I've been pretty busy...and met someone who's pretty awesome. Anyways, just checking in to let whoever reads this know I'm still alive, haha. Happy holidays to all!


Here's also a video. I like the version by Lil' Wayne (it's a lot calmer/ more tame than his usual stuff) but this guy's rendition is awesome. Also, the dancers are awesome.



'til next time, stay classy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment