Wednesday, March 30, 2011

wahhhh! :(

Who knew kids would get so worked up over pencils? lol Today was my final lesson for Junior Achievement. I gotta say these kids grew on me. After the second lesson, they were always really welcoming to me and I really started to look forward to going. I wanted to give them candy bags but since there's so many rules about giving food to kids now-a-days so instead I bought them all things they could use: school supplies. Goodie bags of school supplies and boy did they go nuts. :\ I didn't know pencils and booklights were going to be so appreciated. It was like these kids were on crack, lol. I'm going to miss them. JA is definitely a great experience. I got a little sad when I had to turn in my kit. :( haha maybe I'll do it when I go back to Laredo.
Mrs. Jarrett's 2nd grade class (Evers Elementary)


'til next time, stay classy! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment