Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's come to this..

No matter what anyone says, (other than deaths) the WORST feeling in the world is not being trusted by someone you love. I didn't wanna originally blog about this cuz I don't want my business out there but I really don't have other outlets to vent freely and without judgement. I hate hearing the advice I'm getting from people. Just because I'm young and "will have other options" doesn't mean for me to throw away someone incredible that I have right now. I am so unbelievably in love with my fiance..and just because we went on vacation and had a great time doesn't mean the problems went away. I have done EVERYTHING I can think of now to prove myself. I've been really nice to guys that didn't deserve it in my past but I feel Andrew is more than deserving of my efforts. I'm literally putting myself and my soul on the line and hope that God will get us both through this. I've never felt this vulnerable..I want to have hope that things will work out but I honestly don't know. All I know is the love that I have and want to share with him and him only. I know he still believes I'm that exceptional girl but I'm scared he's scared to trust it anymore. I want to spend the rest of my life showing Andrew he's made the right choice and that he never had to doubt it.

'til next time, stay classy! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment