Thursday, July 8, 2010

third law.

Sir Isaac Newton's third law of motion states that for every action there is an equal or opposite reaction
and if you think of life in a technical sense, this is very true.
Life is a never ending search of self-discovery and self-actualization and I'm still trying to figure things out.
I have to be realistic to where I am right now and to where I want to be.

I'm planning on moving to San Antonio in about 6 months, for more than one reason.
Problem is money. Isn't it always?
Well yeah, my dad apparently banks too much and I don't receive financial aid.
Not only that but my brother is starting college in the fall as well.

I'm working part-time, but that's more like extra money for my vices, gas, and food.
(oh and some debt I owe to IBC, hehe)
I did the math and can make pretty good bank if I also take on a full-time job.
I could actually juggle both with my fall schedule since I'll only have classes on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
I'll just never have a life. It's a small sacrifice though for the freedom I can experience in San Antonio.
I can save up until the end of the year and have more than enough money that I can even use to pay
in advance for rent.

Sounds promising but I'd just really have to cut down on spending money on stupid shit.
It's all about numbers and lately I'm realizing the saying "there's power in numbers" is quite accurate in circumstances like mine.

Okay, so about this whole "third law" title...
just as I decide that I might grow some balls and actually explore some of MY interests, I read this article:

http://www.billboard.com/news/l-a-officials-question-raves-after-electric-1004101703.story#/news/l-a-officials-question-raves-after-electric-1004101703.story

talk about total trip kill..I was really planning on hitting a few of these things up.
I've always wanted to and even though I've used money as an excuse, it's more fears of going out of Texas
or the fact that I don't know people who are into this genre of music enough to go with.
So just as I decide to take action (aka look into costs and travel), there comes news that they're possibly gonna be done away with. Just my luck, right? Oh well, this is where prayer comes in I suppose.
Contrary to what most of you are thinking..NO, I DO NOT want to go over there to roll. I've pretty much stopped that but I'm still addicted to the scene. Here are videos of the ones I wanna check out:










'til next time, stay classy! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment