Saturday, July 24, 2010

a new chapter?

This must be a sign from God, lol.


Anyways, I've finally decided to let things go with him.
I used to think that I was full of strength for even holding on this long, but
now I'm learning that sometimes it takes more strength to know when to let go.
I've done everything..and now I can't do anything but end things as best I can
and just let things be..you can't change people or their actions..the only 
thing you can do is change your reaction to them. 
I miss being genuinely happy. I miss my spunk..
It's still there but now it's sporadic as opposed to the BAM you used to get.
Life's and sometimes you just gotta say fuck it and go with the flow.
haha, I feel like I'm just throwing out a bunch of lines but this is what I feel.
I think I had a slight epiphany. I mean, I've had them before but this one 
seems like it's gonna stick. 

I used to keep a journal a lot but now I'm blogging instead..
I don't blog often. I used to write a lot.
I don't know..something different I guess.
It's pretty much the same outlet but in a different format. 
The last writing I did was by far some of my best. 
Not like content wise like epic like "DAMMNN" but like therapeutic.
ehh..

'til then, stay classy!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment