Wednesday, January 25, 2012

pondering.

In an attempt to diversify my blog and not just blog about books, I'll tend to save some links that I think would be interesting. I saved two that I barely had the chance to blog about here:
http://bitchitudeblog.com/feminist/
Whenever I have conversations with people about men vs. women, they tend to think I'm a feminist. I've never wanted to admit that because of the stigma that comes with that term but after reading this article, I can laugh because at least I wasn't the only one conjuring up certain images in my head.
http://www.ivillage.com/katherine-heigl-marriage-josh-kelley/1-a-418893
This is a series that iVillage is doing and I gotta say, it's a pretty refreshing piece. It's mature, real, and very candid. I enjoyed it a lot. I used to really enjoy Katherine Heigl but after reading how she comes off to people, I lost a little respect for her but after reading this essay, I have grown to like her again. I know I'm not married but I've sometimes had the same thoughts as she did about love and what it means to be in a relationship and often strive for the same things she does. 


'til next time, keep it classy!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment