Tuesday, October 11, 2011

yayX2

Firstly, I figured out how to put ads on this thing. Yay!
Secondly, the ad I put up (under my "about me") is about this cool website I found. 
As I mentioned before, I was already going to start my own book reviews here. Well now on this website, I can write reviews for myself and them simultaneously...and they give me the books for free.
How awesome is that? Yay!
The only downside is you have to pick from the limited selection they have but they update all the time...and you can't really complain when you get free books in exchange for your opinion.
Book 1 is already on its way! :)
I found it while reading reviews and trying to pick my next buys from christianbook.com. I'm almost done with the one I originally needed to finish. A few days later that I wanted to but whatever.
A new hobby brewing maybe?
Sounds like it and as lame as it sounds, I'm excited...which is something I rarely experience as of late.


this made me wanna cry cuz it's soooo cute.


'til next time, stay classy!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment